Beginning of Year Forms
Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year. This year completion of forms to return to school will be completed online due to COVID -19. Please complete all of the required forms and email them to Kris Rakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Forms for All Students
All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account.
Log into your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to FCPS Links located in the left-hand menu.
- Go to FCPS 24/7 and log in using the same username and password as your SIS ParentVUE account.
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen.
- In order to log into Parent View it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account - if you need a SIS Parent Account, please contact our Registrar Kris Rakes at @email. If you have logged into your SIS Parent Account but forgotten your password, use the SIS Parent Account login page and choose the Forgot Password option from the More Options tab in the bottom right corner.
- Complete the Health Information Form.
Scoliosis Fact Sheet - Grades 5 and 6
If you are the parent or guardian of a student in Grade 5 or Grade 6, please review the scoliosis fact sheet.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Information about Family Life Education can be found on the FCPS website for Grades K-6.
- This form can be emailed to Kris Rakes at @email.
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.
- If applicable, please complete this form and email to Kris Rakes at @email.
SIS ParentVUE provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, class performance, demographic data and course materials. There is a SIS ParentVUE Mobile App available.
All parents will use their SIS account to update emergency care information for their children.
Parents of returning students can reset their SIS ParentVUE password, change their username or recover their username by clicking on the appropriate link.