We look forward to meeting new families!
If you are new to the area, you can enroll your student(s) throughout the school year and during the summer months. Please contact our registrar, Kris Rakes, at 703-619-3600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will let you know what items to bring with you to register and will schedule a time for you to come to the office. You can also access registration forms through the FCPS website.
If any of the following apply to your family, please contact the FCPS Dunn Loring Center, 703-204-6740, (or email Patricia Durish, email@example.com) before coming to Stratford Landing Elementary:
- Home languages other than English,
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas,
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County,
- Tuition-paying students, and/or
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency.
Are you a military family? Take a look at additional information specific to the registration of military family students.
A child may enter kindergarten if he or she turns five on or before September 30 of the year he or she enters school.
Stratford Landing will have information available in early April for parents of incoming kindergarteners, and we'll be holding orientation sessions. For more information, contact our main office at 703-619-3600 or email Student Information Assistant Kris Rakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.