Learn about our academic teams, special programs, supply lists, and more.
FCPS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ACADEMICS
We have the following distinct academic programs at Stratford Landing:
- a General Education K-6 Program
- a Continuum of Special Education Services in FCPS for Grades K-6
- Learn about the use of assistive technology to support all students, especially those with special needs.
- a Continuum of Advanced Academic Services in FCPS
- Critical and Creative Thinking Strategies for all students (Level I)
- Differentiated Lessons for Grades K-6 (Level II)
- Part-Time Advanced Academic Program for Grades 3-6 (Level III)
- Full Time Advanced Academic Program for Grades 3-6 (Level IV)
- Young Scholars Program for Grades K-6
- Twice Exceptional (2e) Learners for all students
- Understanding and Supporting Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners
- Read how students are identified and placed for advanced academic strengths
- a Full-Day Preschool Autism Class;
- and a Half-Day Preschool Program for special needs students.
ES GRADING & REPORTING HANDBOOK FOR PARENTS
ES PROGRESS REPORT: GRADE LEVEL INFORMATION
Meet our school counselors, school psychologist, and social worker and learn about our school counseling program.
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics)
Learn how our students work together as critical thinkers and use 21st Century Innovator Skills to solve real-world problems.
Student Information System (SIS)
SIS provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, report card grades, demographic data and course materials.