Learn about our academic teams, special programs, supply lists, and more.
FCPS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ACADEMICS
We have the following distinct academic programs at Stratford Landing:
- Full-Day Preschool Autism Class;
- Half-Day Preschool Program for special needs students.
- Continuum of Special Education Services in FCPS for Grades K-6
- Learn about the use of assistive technology to support all students, especially those with special needs.
- General Education K-6 Program
- Continuum of Advanced Academic Services in FCPS
- Critical and Creative Thinking Strategies for all students (Level I)
- Differentiated Lessons for Grades K-6 (Level II)
- Part-Time Advanced Academic Program for Grades 3-6 (Level III)
- Full Time Advanced Academic Program for Grades 3-6 (Level IV)
- Young Scholars Program for Grades K-6
- Twice Exceptional (2e) Learners for all students
- Understanding and Supporting Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners
- Read how students are identified and placed for advanced academic strengths
ES GRADING & REPORTING HANDBOOK FOR PARENTS
ES PROGRESS REPORT: GRADE LEVEL INFORMATION
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) department works with children who are English Learners (ELs).
Meet our school counselors, school psychologist, and social worker and learn about our school counseling program.
Student Information System (SIS)
SIS provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, report card grades, demographic data and course materials.